Kroger is donating money to MAAN based on purchases reported through your Kroger Plus Card. This is an easy way to donate money to help the animals. Purchases will begin earning rewards for our organization within 7 – 10 days of registering your Kroger Plus Card online. Once you are successfully registered, you will see at the bottom of your Kroger receipt “At your request, Kroger is donating to the Michigan Animal Adoption Network.” For more information about the program, please go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply register online at http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com/
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, you may pick one up at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number – 90813 or name of organization – Michigan Animal Adoption Network – select organization from list and click on confirm. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Please see below for additional details:
April is soon approaching which means its time to re-enroll your Kroger Card
As a reminder the members of your organization will need to re-enroll to continue earning in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. All participants must sign up for the program in order to earn funds for your group for the coming year.
Even if you have members who signed up for Kroger Community Rewards in February or March of this year, they must re-enroll after April 1ST ( NO SOONER) to continue earning rewards during the coming year.
It’s easy for your members to enroll or re-enroll in Kroger Community Rewards. They can visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com, click on “Michigan” and click on “Enroll” to register for the first time and “Re-enroll” to re-register. All participants must have a valid online account at Kroger.com and must sign up online to participate. Organization members can no longer scan their group’s barcode at the registers or service desk.